Target the Individual
Burst through the cluttered News Feed on social media! Our targeted ads are prominently placed in the News Feed of those specific
individuals on your list of contacts or leads. Furthermore, we can target any demographic that matches your customer
Capitalize on Trust
Our targeted ads appear similar to natural posts between those from trusted friends and family in the News Feed. In this unique
environment, users are very vulnerable and engaged. This is the most personal platform for ad delivery and conversion.
Results are delivered with concrete data and metrics, with strong numbers at an effective cost. Your ad budget is no longer wasted
on shotgun approaches; only your target customers receive your ad.
“hours of video is watched by Facebook users every day. More than 65 percent of those views happen on mobile devices.”
“of social media marketers say Facebook delivers the best ROI among the social networks.”
“and more people see ads through the Facebook Audience Network every month.”
“monthly active users on Facebook is more than a third of the entire population of the world and more than any other social network”
Social Media User Share
“According to Pew Research Centre, as of 2016, nearly eight-in-ten online Americans (79%) use Facebook. If you also count the people who do not use the Internet, 68% of all U.S. adults are Facebook users.
Compared to other social media networks, it’s more than double the people using Twitter (24%), Pinterest (31%), Instagram (32%), or LinkedIn (29%).”
Daily Active Users
“According to a 2016 Pew Research Centre report, 76% of Facebook users report that they visit the site daily, 55% visit it several times a day, and 22% visit about once per day.
This daily active user rate is a lot higher than for other social media sites: Instagram (51%), Twitter (42%), LinkedIn (18%), and Pinterest (25%).”
People feed their social media addiction on multiple devices every day. Your ad will be seen in their Facebook and/or Instagram News Feeds no matter which device they choose: computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Your ad’s success increases every additional time it is viewed by a user. These repeat views are called impressions, and the first impression is no longer the most important. We can achieve three, five, or even more impressions per person to increase the likelihood of customer conversion and brand recognition
Increase awareness and Amazon sales of a product with a 7-day Facebook ad campaign.
- The ad was seen 28,025 times
- 23,466 people saw the ad
- 481 people clicked the ad
- +5 new Page Likes
- +14 people shared the ad
- +42 Post Reactions (e.g. “Likes”)
- $0.52 average cost per click
- $250 budget
- The average click-through rate for Facebook ads is 0.90%.
- This ad accomplished 1.72%, nearly double the average!
- The average cost per click for Facebook ads is $1.72.
- At $0.52 per click, this ad performed exceptionally well!
- This success can be attributed to targeting a relevant and appropriate audience, tailored from metrics of the previous ad’s performance.
- The average conversion rate for Facebook ads is 9.21%, and this ad’s strong performance will likelyreturn a higher conversion rate given its CTR and CPC metrics.